Burnie Brae and Healthy Connections Plus
Burnie Brae is a not for profit organisation and a leading provider of innovative and client centred support and allied health services to the Brisbane North community. Burnie Brae strives to create a socially connected and healthy community, by providing quality allied health, lifestyle and wellness services.
Healthy Connections and Healthy Connections PLUS are Burnie Brae’s allied health clinics.
Healthy Connections PLUS delivers multidisciplinary best practice allied health services, within clinic and the community. Due to ongoing growth, Healthy Connections PLUS is looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to join the team.
About the Role
- You will be delivering high quality occupational therapy services within client’s homes and in clinic
- You will use your developed clinical skills and knowledge to provide client centred services addressing client’s occupational goals
- You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Exercise Physiologists and Remedial Massage Therapists
- You will be joining a supportive team of dedicated health professionals
- You will contribute to the development of in-clinic services; there is opportunity and flexibility to develop services in practice areas of interest or expertise
- You will be providing supervision to less experienced occupational therapist/s
- You will be working within a variety of funding models including; My Aged Care, Home Care Packages, DVA, Medicare, Private and NDIS
Your Skills and Expertise
- Bachelor degree in Occupational Therapy and current AHPRA registration
- Experience working in private practice, rehabilitation and/ or community settings
- Experience providing supervision
- Experience in NDIS clinical service delivery (highly desirable)
- Empathetic and friendly demeanour with the ability to effectively communicate with a variety of clients, families and stakeholders
- Driver’s License
In return for your highly developed skills and knowledge, you will be offered a competitive salary.
You will be required to hold a current Working with Children Blue Card, Disability Services Yellow Card and National Police Check, or have the ability to obtain these.
- Staff discount at our onsite Cafe
- Free membership to our onsite gym
- Salary Packaging options
- Staff discount to onsite massage services
A socially connected and healthy community
To build strong community connections by providing quality health, lifestyle, and wellness services
- Respect – Integrity – Trust – Customer Focus
- Accountability – Professionalism – Quality