Burnie Brae is a well-established and respected provider of services to the community on the Northside of Brisbane. We are passionate about delivering excellent customer care and support services, and this could be your opportunity to join us in achieving our Vision for the future.
Due to substantial growth, we have a vacancy for a full time NDIS Support Coordinator to join our team. This position would be suited to a highly motivated and empathetic person who is passionate about supporting our community.
Reporting to our NDIS Team Leader, your role will include;
- Assisting NDIS participants in support coordination and implementation of all supports services in their funded plan
- Develop service agreements and create service bookings with providers
- Maintain accurate and up to date case notes on service provision
- Build the capacity of the participant to achieve greater independence
- Establish and maintain effective links with the NDIA and other service providers
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualification or appropriate disability qualification (Cert IV or above) with appropriate experience in the human services sector
- Previous experience working as a support coordinator or experience coordinating support to participants with complex needs and their families
- Sound understanding of relevant legislation and NDIS procedural guidelines
- Strong administrative skills, time management and efficient work practices
- Ability to understand the NDIS Price Guide and flexibility within budgets
You will be required to hold a current Working with Children Blue Card, Disability Services Yellow Card and National Police Check, or the ability to obtain these.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to be apart of a leading provider of innovative and client centred support services in the Brisbane North region.
- Staff discount at our onsite Cafe
- Free membership to our onsite gym
- Salary Packaging options
- Staff discount to onsite massage services
A socially connected and healthy community
To build strong community connections by providing quality health, lifestyle, and wellness services
- Respect – Integrity – Trust – Customer Focus
- Accountability – Professionalism – Quality