- Status: Permanent Part Time
- Work Hours: 30 hours per fortnight
- Pay Award & Classification: Social and Community Services Employee Level 5.2
SUMMARY OF ROLE & EXPECTATIONS
This position is employed by the Women’s Community Aid Association (WCAA), a company structure with legal and governance responsibilities for funding grants and contracts. The Worker is accountable on a day-to-day level to the BRISSC Collective, made up of all BRISSC workers. BRISSC provides services at 3 sites across Brisbane – Woolloongabba, Inala and North side.
The Administration Worker reports to the BRISSC Collective. All BRISSC workers are expected to exercise high level time management skills, demonstrate initiative and work autonomously where required, implement decisions relevant to areas of responsibility, engage in self- reflective practice and ensure accountability to the BRISSC collective and WCAA.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Actively participate in work responding to administration phone and emails, and other administration duties as identified by Collective
- Maintain and monitor admin inbox, sending relevant requests, information, news and updates to collective members and filing admin email correspondence. Respond to requests for resources, library use, room hire and student requests
- Maintain, develop and update filing of BRISSC shared drive, hard-copy filing and other information systems as directed
- Answer the Admin Line and respond to immediate safety needs of callers and/or women dropping in to the service when other staff are not available
- Monitor and respond to donations made to the BRISSC Paypal account and any other donations
- Administer the collection of BRISSC service statistics where directed.
- Prepare data for collective analysis and reports
- Gather and collate data from other staff for departmental reporting
A full Position Description and Selection Criteria are attached.