- Help achieve better health outcomes
- $95,000 p.a. plus 9.5% super, 17.5% leave loading, generous salary packaging and five weeks annual leave
- Work with a committed, diverse and high-performing team
About the Company:
Brisbane North PHN supports clinicians and communities in Brisbane's northern suburbs, Moreton Bay Regional Council and parts of Somerset Regional Council. It covers approximately 4,100 km2 of urban, regional and rural areas, with a population of over 900,000.
The key objectives of the Brisbane North PHN are:
- Increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes
- Improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time
About the role:
A unique opportunity to provide leadership and coordination for the delivery of high quality and innovative Regional Assessment Services for the Partners 4 Health Consortium using a collaborative approach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Align the strategic and operational work of the RAS Consortium with the PHN’s broader strategy for system change and improvement in the context of the aged care reform
- Actively engage and work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders to identify system and service issues, provide sector support and improve services access and provision for consumers
- Lead and support the consortium’s governance arrangements
- Lead and coordinate the continuous quality improvement of the RAS, including the monitoring and evaluation of performance
- Ensure suitable policies, procedures and resources are in place to manage the programme’s contractual, due diligence and reporting requirements
- Lead the development and implementation of best practice within the wellness and reablement model
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor level or higher degree in business, health management or related health discipline
- Experience in program management and high quality service delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work at operational and strategic levels
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively for broader impact
- Working knowledge of the health and aged care systems is an advantage
- Salary packaging options
- Free undercover parking
- Professional development funding available
- Flexible hours
- Employee Assistance Program
Brisbane North PHN offers the successful candidate the chance to work for a dynamic and innovative organisation. You will enjoy working with our supportive staff and the learning opportunities provided from the exposure to a range of diverse projects.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.