As one of Australia’s largest and most experienced not-for-profit organisations, we offer more services, supporting and enabling more people right across the country. That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together. While some things change, some important things won’t. Our long held values of compassion and respect remain at the heart of everything we do. Our combined experience of over 200 years of service means we can deliver the highest standard of professional support and clinical care.
We’re hiring! As a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke you will provide a broad range of client care across a variety of clinical practice areas. We’re currently searching for RNs to join our team and require availability to work on a rotating M-S roster/mornings and afternoon shifts (between 7:30am-9:30pm).
Permanent part-time opportunities available in Doncaster, Templestowe, Lower Plenty, Warrandyte, Eltham, St Andrews, Wattle Glen and everything in between!
‘A week in the life’
- Working remotely/ independently within a geographical region under the supervision of Grade 3 and Grade 4 Registered Nurses
- Implementing and monitoring care of clients to help enable them to stay in their home
- Developing appropriate therapeutic and caring relationships
- Collaborating with like minded health professionals to achieve client outcomes
- Participating in the development of a supportive environment with colleagues
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse – Community, Acute, Aged Care or Hospital experience preferred
- Sound clinical knowledge and experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Proven ability to contribute to and, work as part of a dynamic team under direct and indirect supervision and within scope of practice
- Valid working rights
- If appointed, a satisfactory Police Check will be required (and International Police check if required)
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- A pre-employment medical assessment will be required for this role
- Work with a dedicated and supportive team
- $0.68 per KM reimbursement
- Career progression and development opportunities
- An opportunity to grow within an organisation that puts its people first
- Access to comprehensive salary packaging benefits, including Private Health Insurance discounts, corporate health & fitness program and access to our total wellbeing program