We are Marie Stopes Australia, the leading national provider of sexual and reproductive health, and we're looking for an experienced project manager to implement 2 key projects including pre-admission and models of care.
We want someone who has experience working in clinical environments or similar who can bring their enthusiasm for patient-centred care with them to enable our clinicians to continue to deliver paramount patient care.
What we want you to do:
- With the Director of Operations, Assistant Director of Nursing and key stakeholders you will project manage the development and Implementation of a pre-admission service for Marie Stopes Australia that is evidenced based.
- You will also manage the development and implementation of the organisation's new flag-ship clinic at Richmond. This work will also include reviewing existing models of care and developing a model that is person-centred, Evidenced-based, is interdisciplinary and caters for care-coordination when required. Evaluate the clinical workforce. Ensuring that the workforce has the right qualifications, skills and supervision to provide safe, high-quality healthcare to patients.
- Systems are designed and used to support clients, carers, families and consumers to be partners in healthcare planning, design, measurement and evaluation.
- Perform and behave in alignment with the Marie Stopes Core Values, to ultimately assist Marie Stopes to achieve its goal; ‘The prevention of Unwanted Births' and its mission of ensuring the individuals rights to ‘Children by Choice not Chance.'
- Delivery of the safe environment for the delivery of care to our patients. The environment promotes safe and high-quality health care for patients.
What we need:
- Pro-Choice advocate
- Registered as a registered nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
- Registered Nurse, 7+ years' experience in an acute tertiary institution.
- Ability to listen, communicate effectively, clearly and collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders
- Proven ability to lead projects to deliver agreed outcomes within an agreed time and budget.
- Ability to facilitate system-wide problem solving using an analytical approach to prioritising and identifying optimal countermeasures that will impact metrics
- Develop detailed and full-scaled project plans and schedules, project timelines with key stakeholders
- Creates Key performance Indicators to measure progress and results in a visual manner for quick understanding throughout the project lifecycle
- Identifying, tracking and resolving issues that may jeopardise the successful completion of the project. Concisely escalate issues for decision making in a timely manner utilising tools to educate and objectively recommend the best option
- Strong written and verbal communications, utilises MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
What we'd like to see (but aren't essential):
- Experience in management over large teams across varying disciplines
- Knowledge of National Accreditation Standards
- Post-Graduate Project Management Qualifications.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary
- Salary Packaging (reducing the level of tax you pay)
- Non-contractual benefits providers
Who you're joining:
At MSA we believe in children by choice, not chance. Our vision is to help all Australians take control of their sexual and reproductive health, and we can't do this without passionate and committed staff. We believe that diversity makes a better workplace, so we're an equal opportunity employer.
Marie Stopes Australia values a safe working environment. As part of our recruitment and selection process, potential candidates will be required to undertake a background check. Please note that if your application is successful, a member of our team will be in contact with you.
Our National Support Centre provides crucial support and access to patients; please do not call it for information regarding job applications.
To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate Australian work visa. Marie Stopes Australia does not provide work visa sponsorships.
Quality - Integrity - Sustainability - Courage