Beyond Blue's vision is that all people in Australia achieve their best possible mental health. Our mission is to promote good mental health. We create change to protect everyone's mental health and improve the lives of individuals, families and communities affected by anxiety, depression and suicide. We value collaboration, respect, enthusiasm, excellence, innovation and integrity.
The Services and Supports team at Beyond Blue delivers effective early intervention, treatment and recovery-focused mental health and suicide prevention supports and services, so people can receive help early and recover quickly to ensure their best possible mental health.
The team enables the provision of the Beyond Blue Services and Supports, which provides:
- Effective and sustainable support to the community that meets increasing demand,
- Accessible services that continually evolves to meet the needs and expectations of the community,
- Access to safe on-line channels to support people ability share personal stories and success to effective support to maintain good mental health.
Up to two (2) roles available. One is a maternity leave role for twelve (12) months and the other role is a fixed tern contract for fourteen (14) months.
Key accountabilities include:
- Ensures The Way Back model fidelity and designated project accountabilities, ensuring interim and project deliverables are provided to scope, time, budget and quality
- Day to day liaison with PHNs, stakeholders, service providers and funders as required
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with internal stakeholders; team members, project/program members, team leaders as directed by The Way Back Project Manager
- Continuously develops subject matter expertise on The Way Back and suicide aftercare, including understanding of local, state and national contexts
- Contributes to project planning activity
Key criteria include:
- Knowledge of project management - general understanding of underlying principles and practices
- Knowledge of data management - the underlying principles, basic analysis and practices of data management
- Stakeholder and contract management skills – ability to work collaboratively and respectfully to determine and achieve shared objectives
- Problem solving skills - manages challenges within existing organisational or professional parameters
- Excellent written and verbal skills - must possess sound interpersonal and verbal communication skills along with proven capabilities in the creation of clear and concise written communications
Beyond Blue is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Applicants are welcome to access the Beyond Blue Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2020-2022.