We are looking for an outstanding candidate with the following qualifications and capabilities:
- Appropriate Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Business or Commerce, and appropriate vocational and or industrial experience
- At least 5 years' experience in managing multiple large projects and cross functional teams
- Ability to achieve multiple project objectives, relying on internal and external consultants given limited resources, meeting tight deadlines, and resolving the complex problems
- Ability to enable technical knowledge and expertise to be maintained and continually improved to ensure on going product support and development in a fast-changing environment
- Experience managing external and internal relationships and competing priorities
- Willingness to commit to and work in line with the Beyond Blue Values
- A tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can achieve our business goals.
- Substantial career evidence of digital program management including proven management of multiple projects concurrently within large and complex organisations.
- Delivering projects such as website and intranet launches, online tools, web applications, CRMs and mobile applications in a matrix environment.
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues.
- Proven experience in successful budget responsibility for projects over $1 million.
- Extensive project lifecycle experience understanding the planning and delivery of projects in its entirety.
- High level of written and oral communication skills with excellent attention to detail in written work.
- Proven confidence in verbal communication with the successful ability to deal with people at all levels of an organisation including liaising with a wide range of diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrating a human-centred design approach to all aspects of work, including a willingness to share knowledge and expertise to assist in embedding this approach across the organisation.
- Experience in working with Jira & Confluence essential
Desirable: A knowledge of, and/or experience in the delivery of services in the mental health sector, would be of benefit, but not essential.
Beyond Blue is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age. We strongly encourage people from all cultural backgrounds to apply, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Applicants are welcome to access the Beyond Blue Innovate Reconciliation Action Plan 2020-2022 here.
To apply, please click the 'Apply' button below.
For detailed information about this position including the closing date, please refer to the position description below or on our careers page