- Drive the Business Development Strategy of our Community Division at a Local Level
- Based in Mawson, ACT
- Full-time permanent opportunity
Are you passionate about the community? Do you enjoy building long-term relationships with the not for profit sector? Are you ready for your next challenge?
Beyond Bank Australia is a customer owned bank with branches nationally. In addition to providing high-quality banking services, we are committed to supporting our customers and their communities.
We now have an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Manager in our Community Team. Reporting to the Senior Community Development Manager, this position is responsible for delivering our community strategy across the ACT region.
In this position your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing new community relationships and business opportunities to achieve key performance indicators and portfolio growth objectives in the region, whilst ensuring high quality banking support to our community partners.
- Building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders in order to identify and convert community business and partnership opportunities.
- Developing and implementing strategies to maximise the value of community relationships for all parties.
- Assisting to build the organisation brand whilst focussing on Brand Awareness, Community Impact & Customer Acquisition through region based community partnerships.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders within the community sector including community industry bodies, government and media.
- Develop and maintain a strategic focus on building mutually beneficial partnerships through our community programs, activities, promotions & events.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in business development and sales.
- Experience in the banking sector is desirable.
- Proven and established relationships in the community and not-for-profit sector in ACT region.
- Proven experience with business development planning and tracking.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with a strong sense of self awareness.
- A strong commitment to the principle of mutuality.
If you are passionate about your community and want to make a difference we want to hear from you today! Your ability to excel in a dynamic and change-oriented environment will add further to your success. A current driver’s licence and the ability to travel intrastate to fulfil regional community opportunities is a must.
This is an opportunity to join a values-driven organisation that offers the opportunity for you to grow your career. Beyond Bank is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity at all levels.
As a certified B Corp we are using our business as a force for good.