If you are an experienced Psychologist looking for an ACTUAL work-life balance, then this is the job for you.
In this role you will:
- Provide therapeutic supports for children
- Be a leader for inclusion in the community
- Take your career to the next level
Why work with us?
In addition to all the usual remuneration and amenities, we have a genuine commitment to encouraging staff development and wellbeing.
- Your CPD requirements for registration will be met internally (pro rata) via our internal development programs.
- In addition to our internal development program, you’ll get annual paid study leave plus a generous budget. We have a strengths based approach to help you plan how to use this.
- Ongoing, regular individual and group supervision and mentoring
- Opportunities for cross-training with other programs and areas of the business
- Quarterly “genius days” to work on your own passion projects
- Access to a high quality multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunities for role diversity
- First aid and CPR training provided
- We all love our jobs, but we also know that being a Paediatric Therapist can be stressful at times – we have a variety of wellbeing projects and supports embedded into our daily routines.
- Flexible working arrangements
- A team connections calendar, including opportunities to participate in trivia, yoga, mini challenges etc…
- Both collaborative and individual working spaces
- An iPhone and ThinkPad laptop
- Salary packaging
- 10% childcare discount to any bestchance long daycare
bestchance is a not-for-profit that provides a range of integrated supports for children and families. You can find out more about us in the video below.
Our Early Childhood Intervention (ECI) provides therapeutic supports for children aged 0-10 years with developmental delay and disabilities. All services are based on our guiding principles of practice – family-centred, strengths-based, natural environments and evidence-based.
About the role:
Due to high demand and growing waitlists, we have an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist to join us on a permanent (on-going) part time or full time basis.
We're in search of a Psychologist that embodies our guiding principles of practice and loves working as part of a team. This position will give you the opportunity to work within an experienced group of Therapists, providing a broad range of high-quality individual and group services.
- Knowledge and demonstration of the guiding principles of practice (see above)
- Knowledge and experience providing evidence based services for children 0 – 10 years with developmental delay or disability
- Ability to provide peer mentoring for our Early Career Program
- Minimum three years experience in Paediatric Allied Health
- Registration with AHPRA
- Current Employee Working with Children’s Check
- Have current driver’s licence and car (travel reimbursed above standard tax rate)
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact ECI Manager Teigan Leonard on firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line:Early Childhood Psychologist enquiry via EthicalJobs.
bestchance is a child safe and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to child safety and have zero tolerance of child abuse. Applicants should be aware that we carry out Working with Children, Police Records and reference checks to ensure that we are recruiting the right people.
A position description is attached.