- Richmond location
- Full time, permanent position.
- Up to $90,000 + super + salary packaging benefits
For over 140 years, Berry Street has adapted to a changing world, and we will continue to adapt to achieve our purpose. We believe children, young people and families should be safe, thriving and hopeful. Our Vision for 2022: Together we will courageously change lives and reimagine service systems. We look forward to working with children, young people, families, carers, staff and partners to achieve this vision. Together.
A unique and exciting position for a Corporate and Community Relations Manager has become available with the Berry Street Fundraising team. This role gives the right individual a chance to use their creativity, people skills and fundraising experience to work across both community and corporate fundraising. The aim of this role is to both raise funds on a sustainable basis and to make the work and mission of Berry Street better known amongst corporate organisations. The Corporate and Community Relations Manager will maintain our existing corporate partnerships, build new relationships and lead community programmes and events. This role offers great scope to explore the overlap between corporate and community fundraising and lead creative initiatives.
- Research, identify and build strong relationships potential corporate partners with a view to maximising sustainable opportunities.
- Raise fundraising income through well considered, thoughtfully planned and effectively executed programmes for community fundraising initiatives.
- Organise and encourage both corporate and community participation in Berry Street’s activities, events and promotions
- Get to know the work of Berry Street and the priority areas for funding in order to support an effective pitch for funding.
- Attend external networking events and connect with the local businesses and community in order to raise the profile of Berry Street and discover fundraising opportunities.
- Creative, proactive and self motivated.
- Experienced in forming corporate relationships and fundraising partnerships, including proposals and securing corporate / local business commitments.
- Experienced in fundraising through community events and programs, from organising, encouraging participation and attending.
- A comprehensive understanding of where charitable giving and commercial gain meet.
- A proven track record of successfully working to and meeting targets.
- Experience of networking and attending community fundraising events and activities.
- Passionate about fundraising and the not-for-profit sector with an enthusiastic approach to work.
- Salary Packaging (up to $15,900 per annum, plus additional packaging available for meals/accommodation).
- Flexible work arrangements and generous leave conditions.
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program (EAP), including access for staff members’ immediate family.
To download the position description, please click here.