- Hawthorn East | Permanent, full time | Benefit from salary packaging
- Leading not-for-profit, values based organisation
- High performance culture focused on providing a positive and fulfilling ageing experience
- Great Working Environment and Salary Sacrifice Benefits
- Exciting opportunity to work with an innovative team focused on quality client care
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic senior leader to join our Residential Services team in the position of Regional Business Manager - Residential Services. Located at our Support Office in Hawthorn East, as well as with regular on site presence, this position supports the operations of seven (7) residential aged care services located across Metro Melbourne and Regional Victoria.
You will provide leadership and coaching to Residential Services Managers to assist them to deliver first class care and services to our residents and their families. You will have strong business management skills to support these Managers in the operational, financial, and strategic management of their facilities. In addition, you will drive significant business improvements and innovation across Benetas.
Your communication and relationship building skills with all stakeholders will ensure a consistent and positive environment with commitment to quality and continuous improvement. Your leadership will be evident through your ability to drive change; leading by example through your independent contributions and through your support of the wider Benetas team.
Benetas in a snapshot:
Benetas is a not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care, respite, in-home services and primary care.
- Oversee residential management objectives, drive performance, provide direction and support to ensure your managers achieve operational and financial targets.
- Drive continuous improvement projects to improve overall service delivery in Residential Services and participate in significant broader business projects across Benetas as required.
You will have:
- Significant residential aged care experience at management level across multiple aged care facilities.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Strong business and financial management skills with attention to detail and the ability to analyse and problem solve.
- Formal qualifications in management or related discipline, preferably at Masters Level, e.g. MBA, MHSM etc. (or comparable experience).
- Demonstrated leadership, emotional intelligence and change management experience.
- Experience in overseeing multiple operational businesses by leading and coaching several managers to continually improve their own leadership and management potential and performance.
- Demonstrable strengths in risk management, continuous improvement and quality systems.
- Strong personal organisational and prioritisation skills.
- The ability to build relationships across the organisation and influence key stakeholders.
- Demonstrable capability to engage with the older people and their families.
- Join Benetas during a time of exciting growth and development where you can influence the residential facilities we own, the services we provide and improve the daily lives of our residents.
- Work in a fast-paced and driven team who are focused on achieving improved business outcomes and quality of life outcomes for our clients.
- Raise the leadership bar by actively leading change and coaching managers to fulfil their leadership potential.
- A work environment where people are valued and encouraged to share their ideas.
- Working in a trusted and values based organisation focused on quality and growth.
- Competitive Salary (with salary packaging and meal & entertainment benefits).
Benetas is a not for profit organisation dedicated to supporting older Victorians, their friends and carers, through a range of aged care and in-home services. Benetas is committed to our reputation as a truly great place to work. We care about our people’s health and wellbeing and invest significantly in their development. We take pride in being a diverse and inclusive employer. We respect and value differences and encourage people of all ages and backgrounds to apply. Benetas is a recognised leader in Gender Equality, having been awarded an Employer of Choice citation for 14 years in a row.
Access the position description here.