Reporting to the CEO within this pioneering medical research organisation, the senior strategic partnerships lead will build on and manage a targeted corporate strategy.
- Key strategic role in a dynamic and young organisation, reports to CEO
- Competitive packaging
- Westmead based with home working and part/full time options
This foundation was established to secure funding to support the operations of a leading medical research institute based in Westmead. The institute focuses on research spanning infectious and immune diseases; cancer and leukaemia; liver and metabolic diseases; eye and brain related disorders and heart and respiratory disorders.
Reporting to the CEO, you will work collaboratively to develop and manage the Strategic Partnerships revenue stream, an essential element of the Development strategy. You will build strong and enduring relationships with key stakeholder groups, with a focus on new corporate partners who have a strong interest in medical research, and a desire to support through active alignment and fundraising activity.
You will be an exceptional networker and business developer and will relish the challenge of building relationships from the ground up while developing existing corporate partnerships.
- Develop and implement the organisation’s Strategic Partnerships strategy.
- Manage existing partnerships portfolio.
- Build a new portfolio of corporate engagement partnerships.
- Develop strong new business relationships with corporates who have an interested in medical research.
- Network, pitch and present at a senior level.
- Develop a strong workplace giving framework to engage a diverse range of organisations and their employees.
- Formulate strategies across acquisition and retention for partners.
- Drive innovative corporate fundraising initiatives.
- Provide outstanding stewardship.
- Work with stakeholders across the institute (clinicians, researchers etc) to develop partnership opportunity from medical research activity.
- Manage revenue pipeline and budget, providing regular monthly reporting to the CEO.
Skills & Attributes
- Partnerships experience required from either a Fundraising or sales background.
- Proven ability to generate, retain, and grow income by establishing successful long-term relationships.
- Ability to manage the full new business cycle from prospect research.
- Experience in implementing a range of activities to cultivate and build relationships.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships and create partnership opportunities though leveraging internal activity such as varying medical research activity in this setting.
- Experience in writing, editing, and producing a range of presentation materials.
- Exceptional networking and relationship management experience.
- Efficiency in administration and reporting.
- Driven to work in a small organisation and thrive under pressure to deliver against tight timeframes with limited budget.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis