- International animal charity with animal friendly workplace
- Develop a growth strategy for regular giving with a focus on digital fundraising
- Flexible work from home options (full-time or part-time)
About the Role
The Regular Giving Manager is an autonomous role and a great opportunity for someone stepping up to take ownership of an expanding program for the first time.
The role will manage and develop the regular giving program by leading on the acquisition and retention of donors through multiple channels.
A key priority will be leading on and developing a new digital fundraising strategy to optimise regular giving income growth from new and existing and digital channels and to implement the new strategies.
- Lead the development and implementation of regular giving plans and budgets
- Develop and implement strategies across acquisition and retention of regular donors by diversifying and expanding channels
- Work with the National Director to prepare reports and business cases to support new initiatives and investments
- Develop a regular giving growth strategy including a digital growth plan
- Oversea monthly reporting and present key updates
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers to grow the regular giving program
- Undertake regular testing and optimisation across programs, channels and activities
- Collaborate with colleagues to execute responsive campaigns such as appeals across digital channels
- Manage and monitor budgets and track income and expenses
Skills and Experience
- Regular giving or subscription experience across acquisition or retention programs or similar
- Digital fundraising, digital marketing lead generation or digital campaigns experience
- Multichannel experience such as direct marketing, web, print, email and social
- Data driven with a growth mindset
- Passion for animals
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Regular Giving Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.