- Senior strategic philanthropy opportunity
- National health charity
- Lead and grow Major Gifts, Trusts and Foundations & Capital Campaign
About the Role
Lead a national Philanthropy program to help ensure the ongoing sustainability and growth of the organisation and increase revenue through securing significant philanthropic gifts.
As Philanthropy Manager you will drive the acquisition, engagement, stewardship, cultivation, and solicitation of Major Donors and Trusts and Foundations and develop and implement a long-term strategy and program nurturing new and existing relationships.
The role will also cultivate and drive support for an exciting new capital campaign in the New Year.
- Lead the Major Donor and Trust and Foundation programs to deliver fundraising revenue, growth goals and maximise ROI.
- Develop and implement growth strategies for Major Donors and Trust and Foundations, to cultivate and steward high-value supporters.
- Identify an extensive prospective donor list and develop a portfolio of existing and potential philanthropic relationships.
- Develop a process for identifying organisational priorities for grants and submissions to maximise the organisations return from philanthropic Trusts and Foundations.
- Manage a portfolio of relationships through personalised engagement to cultivate, solicit and steward philanthropic gifts.
- Build tailored and personalised relationships with Major Donor and Trust and Foundation prospects through one-on-one meetings and small group engagement opportunities.
- Build case for support documents, proposals and reports that are personalised to each Major Donor based on their area of interest.
- Be the lead on an exciting Capital Campaign launching next year.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated results in developing pipelines for, and securing funding from Trusts and Foundations or Major Donors.
- Demonstrated relationship-building and management skills, including the ability to inspire current and potential Major Donors and Trusts and Foundations.
- Capital campaign experience desirable but not essential.
- Proven success in meeting substantial financial targets and KPIs, including track record of personally securing pledges and donations at the $10,000 to $500,000+ level.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to write high quality proposals, reports, plans and correspondence.
- A strong focus on execution within small, agile teams.
- Confidence in working with senior level stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Strong ability to articulate a case for support in a one-on-one meeting with all stakeholders and in presentations.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role, therefore please direct all general enquiries to Rosheen Singh at Beaumont People on firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Philanthropy Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Applicants can apply via the APPLY NOW button below.