- Manage fundraising and corporate partnerships strategy
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Inner West City location, parking available
Join this leading sustainability charity, partner with big national brands & set the corporate partnerships & fundraising strategy.
About the Organisation
Our client is a leading sustainability charity, connecting charities with corporates and helping those in need.
Head up and develop strategic initiatives to expand on new and existing partners through workplace giving, cause-related marketing and a national retail program.
- Identify and develop existing and new corporate partnership relationships
- Lead strategies to nurture and improve partner relationship and grow profitable revenue
- Develop and implement an annual partnership plan including goals, timetables, pipeline, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of current and prospective partners
- Continuously review and develop the corporate relationship management strategy
- Provide support, information, advice, leadership support and guidance to the team and partners in relation to corporate fundraising
- Create compelling presentations, project plans and reports to connect with audiences, including potential partners, board members and colleagues
- Document proposals and contracts
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in a similar fundraising role
- Highly developed sales and relationship building skills
- Proven brand and cause-related marketing experience
- Excellent strategic research, pitch and presentation skills
- An established network of contacts across two or more target markets – retailers/manufacturers, corporates, Non for Profits, schools, Government and/or philanthropy desirable
- Willingness to potentially travel interstate
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance