- Brand new strategic opportunity with line management responsibility
- Shape the future of a well established bequest program
- All locations across Australia considered
Build and execute a national bequest strategy with this leading cancer research charity.
The Bequest Manager is responsible for the strategic management and execution of the Gifts in Wills program, with a focus on nurturing strong relationships with generous supporters, whilst researching, identifying and cultivating new prospects to build the pipeline and increase Bequests year-on-year for sustainable future income.
You will develop a meaningful relationship with each Bequest supporter, communicating updates on the organisation’s work and the powerful impact their legacy will have on the future generations.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow bequest income through a targeted bequest program
- Plan and lead the planned giving team to implement strategy and achieve revenue targets
- Work closely with the database team to identify and profile ‘supporters’ who would be bequest prospects and develop strategies to approach such individuals or groups
- Develop and implement initiatives to identify, cultivate, solicit and steward bequestors to move them from a bequest prospect to a known bequestor
- Together with team, maintain relationships with known bequestors and bequest prospects through regular and planned communications
- Prepare stewardship reports and maintain a Bequest pipeline and moves management system
- Nurture and develop new and existing relationships with estate planners & solicitors
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience of working in bequests with a strong record of securing gifts
- Experience managing incoming bequest donations
- Strong relationship experience with a mature personality possessing style, stature, leadership and diplomacy
- Ability to work and communicate with people from diverse backgrounds and business levels
- Ability to explain the need for, and benefits of bequests in a clear and compelling manner
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications/fundraising or relevant subject area
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Rosheen at Beaumont People on 02 9093 4911 or email email@example.com, using the subject line: National Bequests Manager - Australia wide enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Please apply as soon as possible, via the APPLY button, as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.