About the Organisation / About the Role:
Lead the corporate partnerships team for a national charity providing support to children and young people with cancer and their families. This organisation provides support services such as counselling and support, education services, and financial assistance to those in need.
Join a large, highly driven team at one of the leading Australian charities. Build big, national strategy focusing for valuable corporate partnerships. Manage and grow the organisation’s significant and historical national partnership, as well as other sizeable partnerships. This is a brand new, high-level strategic thinking role with a corporate partnerships revenue of 9 million. You will have five direct reports and manage a team of 11.
- Develop and execute high-level partnership strategies to engage and manage corporate accounts
- Drive the strategy, revenue, and create sustainable growth from corporate partners
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement partnership strategies to maximise growth
- Use an innovative and strategic approach to build upon substantial corporate partnerships and increase engagement.
- Develop complex and thorough engagement plans for corporate contacts
- Manage the retention and growth of new and existing corporate partnerships
- Manage and grow the organisation’s workplace giving program
- Experience generating income from substantial corporate partnerships
- Proven ability to develop and execute fundraising strategy around growing partnership engagement
- Proven ability to deliver and exceed fundraising targets
- Experience managing a high performing team
- Proficient in using data analysis to measure and improve fundraising outcomes
- Demonstrated success in managing and building complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience working closely with board members and C-suite executives
- Experience engaging with and building new business is desirable
If you have any queries about this role, please contact Rosheen Singh, Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au, using the subject line: Head of Corporate Partnerships enquiry via EthicalJobs.