- Well-loved international development charity based in Sydney CBD
- Opportunity to work on a direct marketing program that is recognised as one of Australia’s largest
- Flexible hybrid work environment offering incredible benefits including work from home, paid Christmas leave, professional development opportunities and not for profit salary packaging
As the Direct Marketing Coordinator your focus will be to assist with the planning and implementation of direct marketing plans that will retain and upgrade supporters nationally.
You will execute campaigns across multiple channels including Direct Mail, Telemarketing, Events, SMS and Digital. This role is offering you the opportunity to showcase your attention to detail and project management skills as you work on projects including appeals, surveys, donor journeys, thanking, receipting and reporting.
- Coordinator and implement multi-channel direct marketing appeals within budgets
- Manage external suppliers including creative agencies, data agencies, printers, mail houses, telemarketing companies
- Coordinate and improve donor care activities to optimise the donor experience and increase retention
- Fulfilment of donor journey through thanking and receipting
- Manage the planning, development, and logistics of donor events (physical and virtual)
- Collaborate with teams across the business on new Data Transformation and multi-channel attribution projects
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing and Fundraising team as required
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising and/or marketing and understanding of fundraising principles, or related
- Experience in managing successful direct mail campaigns, preferably in the not-for-profit sector
- Proven ability to maintain good relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft excel to filter and spot errors in large spreadsheets
- Experience in database use
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively to meet project deadlines
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and works autonomously, using initiative when required
- Interest in working for the Not-For-Profit sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Kristina - firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Direct Marketing Co-Ordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs or call 02 9093 4911.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Kristina at Beaumont People.
At Beaumont People we believe a diverse workplace is a happy workplace, and we love working with organisations that feel the same way. We encourage applications from people of all different backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from CALD backgrounds and people with disabilities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or parental status. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to be made for your application to be assessed we would be more than happy to discuss how that can be arranged.