Account manage existing corporate partnerships with leading health, fitness, medical, retail partners and more, for this well known health charity.
- Full Time or Part-Time (4 or 5 days)
- Work from home or in the city - full flexibility
- Immediate start
The Corporate Partnerships Account Manager, will maintain and develop existing corporate partnerships and continue to develop new revenue generating opportunities within the partnerships team.
- Account manage existing corporate partners through great service, networking, prospecting, following up referrals and leads, invoicing and relationship management
- Develop compelling partnership proposals and presentations
- Negotiate and structure corporate partnership agreements
- Meet or exceed revenue and meetings targets
- Effective management of stakeholder expectations
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders to ensure products and services can be delivered and will meet all stakeholder expectations
- Regular reporting on prospect pipeline, income and probability of conversion
Skills & Attributes
- Proven account management, corporate partnerships, client management, sales or new business development experience
- Advertising, marketing or media agency experience highly regarded
- Managing diverse stakeholder relationships to achieve commercial success
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding financial targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results focused
- Commercial experience highly regarded
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at email@example.com, using the subject line: Corporate Partnerships Account Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.