- Generous salary packaging benefits up to $15,900
- 17.5% Annual leave loading
- Fixed term- 24 months, Full time
- Salary - $80,304.64 - $84,888.96
- A fun, supportive, and hardworking environment where we really do value our people.
- Discounted Child Care
About the role
Reporting to the Program Manager, this role is responsible for leading the planning, development, delivery, evaluation and continuous improvement of the project within Program and services.
Key functions of the position include:
- Coordinate the development of systems,
- Oversees logistics, monitoring and delivery the Involve Project range of programs.
- Oversees scheduling of programs including enrolments, logistics, staffing and planning of programs.
- Ensures all outputs are recorded for the Project and targets are being met on a monthly basis and in alignment with budget resources.
- Promotes the service to other CRCS programs and external stakeholders and service users
- Lead and develop staff to effectively support Involve Project Team in the performance of their roles
- Ensure the health and safety of self and others within the workplace
- Ensure compliance with professional standards.
- Identify and report any identified or possible risks to CRCS
- Problem solving with a solution focused outcome to enable delivery of services.
Ideally, you will have:
- Demonstrated ability to focus on skills development and abilities of individual participants in a manner that enhances their independence
- Possess the personal attributes of optimism, resilience and flexibility.
- High level organisational skills and great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in working with a diverse participant group and upholds the principles of cultural diversity.
- A proven ability to work as a team member and provide regular feedback including the timely reporting of any important information relating to the project.
- Ability to create and develop support programs that will enhance the lives of participants and to facilitate these program.
About the Company
CRCS provides a wide range of high quality, integrated and inclusive programs and services to individuals, families, children and young people in the Belconnen and wider Capital Region. CRCS works with community members, local organisations and businesses to develop responsive programs, services and activities that support self determination and reduce social isolation. Strong relationships with government and other community services enhance CRCS’s capacity to achieve our vision of an inclusive, connected community.
Do you have questions about this role?
For more information on this exciting position, or to request a position description, please contact: Helen Fuller, Program Manager, Aged Care via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Program Coordinator enquiry via EthicalJobs or on 0447 893 204.
How to Apply
Click Apply Now to click CRCS’s Career Page on our website where you can submit your application including a response to the screening questions.