- Generous salary packaging benefits (Up to $15,900 plus other benefits - increasing your take home pay)
- 17.5% Annual leave loading
- Permanent, Part time (75 hours per fortnight)
- Discounted rate for our Early Education and Care Services
- Extensive accredited and non-accredited professional development opportunities
About the Role
An opportunity for a passionate and energetic Early Childhood Teacher who can provide strong leadership in the development and implementation of contemporary Early Childhood Education Programs with strong pedagogical leadership that reflects the Principles and Practices of the Early Years Learning Framework.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Supervise employees to provide for the well-being and emotional needs of the children.
- Ensure the children are suitably and comfortably dressed.
- Ensure employees are carrying out their duties according to the Centre Policies and procedures.
- Encourage employees to work as a team and communicate effectively with them and for them.
- Early Childhood Teaching Degree or Diploma qualified and actively studying to become an Early Childhood Teacher or other relevant qualifications.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- At least 12 months demonstrated experience within a Centre.
- Experience in the planning of the curriculum, effective communication skills and the ability to manage staff.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to supervise effective, appropriate and realistic curriculum form 3 - 5 years taking into account the needs of children from a diverse range of backgrounds, abilities and experiences.
- Experience in working in consultation with parents, including those with a diverse range of backgrounds.
About the Company
Capital Region Community Services(CRCS) provides a wide range of high quality, integrated and inclusive programs and services to individuals, families, children and young people in the Belconnen and wider Capital Region. CRCS works with community members, local organisations and businesses to develop responsive programs, services and activities that support self determination and reduce social isolation. Strong relationships with government and other community services enhance CRCS’s capacity to achieve our vision of an inclusive, connected community.
Click Apply Now where you can submit your application.
Do you have questions about this role?
If so, please contact Lauren Kapper at firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Early Childhood Teacher enquiry via EthicalJobs. Applications emailed to this email address will not be accepted.