Summary of the Job
The Bill Crews Charitable Trust is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to their vibrant team. In this role you will be involved in assisting executing marketing strategies, maintaining the organisations’ social medial accounts and be a key point of contact with senior management in relation to marketing activities.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Fundraising and Events team. The role is responsible for the Bill Crews Foundation, the Bill Crews Charitable Trust and the Exodus Foundation’s marketing activities.
This position would be suited to a parent coming back to the workplace. Part time role - 22.8 hour per week.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong IT skills, demonstrable use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Salesforce, Canva and email platforms such as Autopilot.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Solid organisational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Experience in working in complex, busy working environment.
- Provide a National Criminal History Record.
- Provide a Working with Children Check Number.
The role includes:
- Develop, implement, and maintain marketing, advertising, communications and social media campaigns and calendars.
- Develop and post content across social channels and moderate comments
- Promote brand guidelines including but not limited to Bill Crews Charitable Trust, Exodus Foundation and Bill Crews Foundation
- Develop graphics / marketing collateral inhouse and or oversee external development
- Perform administrative and customer service functions when necessary
- Ability to work well as part of a fast pace diverse team
- Focus and with professional attitude
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Access to Salary Packaging.
- Learning and Development Training available.
- Work within a supportive and friendly environment.
For more information about The Bill Crews Foundation please visit our website at https://www.billcrews.org/
A position description is attached.