- Part-time (0.8 FTE) - ongoing role
- $93,200 (pro rata) plus super and salary packaging
Barwon Child, Youth & Family (BCYF) is an independent, not-for-profit community service organisation that provides, delivers and develops services, where the need exists, that advance the rights and well-being of children, young people and their families.
BCYF has a breadth of services ranging from prevention and early intervention, to complex care, which are delivered via a significant client services platform. BCYF is also the parent company of its subsidiary 'BAYSA', a registered housing provider of a range of accommodation and community support programs.
About the Role
Early Years Management (EYM) Team Leader will report to the EYM Manager to meet the Department of Education and Training EYM Funding and Service Agreement requirements.
- Lead and mentor staff to deliver high quality early childhood programs that comply with the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011, the Education and Care National Law Act 2010, National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards and VEYLDF
- Work across our sites and in partnership with EYM Team Leader Geelong the position will be based at Wydinia Kindergarten and Early Learning Centre for a minimum of two days per week and some travel to Geelong to attend team meetings.
- Manage the operations of Wydinia Kindergarten and Early Learning Centre
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Diploma/Bachelor and/or other relevant qualification in Early Childhood in accordance with the NQF approved qualifications list (0-8 years).
- Excellent understanding of the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 and Education and Care National Law Act 2010 and VEYLDF.
- Excellent computer and administration skills, including enrolment data base systems and the ability to multi task, meet timelines and work under pressure while meeting the program deliverables.
- Experience in leading teams of educators, overseeing program development, developing reflective practice and continuous improvement, managing staff relationships and influencing change positively and harmoniously.
- Drivers Licence.
View the position description here.