- Permanent Full Time Role | Flexible hours (start and finish time)
- Based in Belmont with onsite parking
- Salary Packaging (package up to $18,550 tax free of your salary)
Why join us?
- First class training and development opportunities
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free)
- Accommodation discounts at Seashells Hospitality Group
- Access to our Wellness Program
- A fantastic team environment
- Chance to give back! Provide care to older Western Australians
About your new role:
Working closely with the operations and the wider management team, this role assists in the management of Baptistcare’s goods and services, and procurement contracts. The position is responsible in maintaining a register of all goods and services contracts and ensuring Baptistcare’s contractual rights and responsibilities are observed; and that legislative compliance is properly maintained.
- Assist in the management of central contracts, procurement planning, tender document preparation and evaluation, in consultation and negotiation with key stakeholders (both internal and external) and in consultation with the General Manager Asset, Infrastructure and Procurement
- Provide advice to stakeholders on procurement contract matters, including the use of central contracts, contracting procedures, policies and practices
- Undertake research and analysis and assist to identify contract opportunities for the organisation across all areas to manage risk and deliver value for money.
- Assist with document preparation, site audits and regular reporting.
- Assist with the coordination of onsite maintenance and external contractors, including the onboarding of new contractors.
- Responsibility for coordinating minor works projects, in conjunction with the
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in the development of contract documentation, tender analysis and contract administration
- Demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge of contemporary purchasing systems and associated applications
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- Strong MS Office skills
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccination
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical
Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest providers of residential aged care, retirement living and home care services, providing the highest level of quality care and support across both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact Michelle at email@example.com, using the subject line: Procurement Officer enquiry via EthicalJobs. Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.