An opportunity has arisen for a passionate and self-driven individual to join our team as a Physiotherapist. This is a part time position (1 day per week) and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assess the physical and functional mobility of residents to maximise their ability to lead a meaningful life
- Plan and implement appropriate treatment and mobility programs considering resident and representative preferences.
- Provide contemporary evidence-based physiotherapy treatments
- Complete accurate documentation in line with relevant guidelines
- Contribute to the implementation, review and evaluation of resident care plans
- Bachelor of Science, Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Physiotherapist Registration Board of WA
- Previous experience working in an aged care environment (desirable)
By joining the team at Baptistcare you will receive first class training and development opportunities, paid parental leave, discounts on health insurance and banking products and have access to an Employee Assistance Program. We also offer Salary Packaging to all eligible employees.