- Located in Belmont | 15 minutes from the CBD
- Salary Packaging available (claim up to $18,550 tax free salary)
- Values based organisation and supportive team environment
Why Join Us?
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550 tax free) to all eligible employees
- You will receive a mobile phone for work purposes
- First class training and development opportunities
- Discounts on health insurance through HBF or Medibank
- Discounts on banking products through Bankwest
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts at JB HI-FI & The Good Guys
- Access to our Wellness Program
- A fantastic team environment
- Values based organisation
About your new role:
The role of the Assistant People Leader is to collaborate and facilitate Home Care Service delivery to our customers on a day-to-day basis. This role is to liaise closely with the People Leader and the Hub Team in support of day-to-day scheduling of dedicated Hub Care Partners.
This role works with the Hub Team, to ensure consistency and quality of service delivery and performance in line with contractual, regulatory, and legislative directives.
- Assist in the guidance and support of Care Partners.
- Facilitating the provision of quality service delivery that meet customer needs, goals, and preferences
- Undertakes Care Partner performance reviews in collaboration with the People Leader, establishing strategies to ensure effective performance and manage poor performance
- Actively participates in quality improvement activities
- Assists in managing workforce scheduling needs and strategies to ensure dedicated and high-quality service provision
- Provides coverage for People Leader leave, when required
- Identifies workforce planning needs and subsequent actions, in collaboration with the Hub’s People Leader
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with customers and families to ensure they are kept informed of any service changes and or developments, as appropriate
- Manages significant incidents and consumer feedback in line with the organisational open disclosure policy, escalating this to Hub Management when necessary
- Facilitates the collections of data, relative to risk and quality outcomes
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Up-to-date Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccinations
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading and training small teams
- Solutions focused high level conceptual and analytical skills
- Highly developed communication skills (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft applications and care management software
- Alignment to Baptistcare’s TRACI values
Baptistcare is one of WA’s largest providers of residential aged care, retirement living and home care services, providing the highest level of quality care and support across both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your wellbeing and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability and ethnicity.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘Apply Now’ and follow the prompts.
For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Assistant People Leader - Scheduler enquiry via EthicalJobs Please note that we do not accept applications to this email address, they must be submitted online. Please do not hesitate to contact Josh on 0484 606 970.
Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date; and as such the closing date is subject to change without notice.