At Baptist Care SA, we find ways to make people's lives better.
Baptist Care SA provides out of home care, disability care, youth education and employment, homelessness and therapeutic support services. We work tirelessly to help South Australians achieve their full potential. Baptist Care SA is committed to working with the State’s most disadvantaged, championing local issues and connecting with people to provide transition pathways from adversity to opportunity.
The Role- Fixed term 18 month contract
The Project Officer will enhance business development capacity and capability through the implementation of an organisational Business Development Framework. Aligning all practices with our purpose and mission to enable sustainable growth and a long-term measurable impact on Baptist Care SA.
Applications are invited from candidates looking for both part-time (minimum 0.6FTE) and full-time employment.
Duties will include
- Building collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders to achieve collaborative outcomes
- The development and implementation of an organisational Business Development Framework, including associated policies, procedures, tools, and guidelines
- Contributing expert insight, to support missional, strategically aligned and viable business opportunities
Our ideal candidate has
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload
- Extensive knowledge of business development and service innovation processes in a community services context
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and as a business partner / internal consultant enabling innovation and business value creation.
- The ability to develop evidence/data informed products and services and lead or contribute to service design, considering quality standards and good practice frameworks and models
- Knowledge and understanding of social innovation, human centred design in the social sector, and social and public policy
- Experience writing business proposals, analysis reports and managing projects
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve improved outcomes
- A customer and people centric approach with an ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to provide conceptual project briefs and fully costed project plans
Specific employment requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, social sciences or equivalent experience
- A valid full South Australia Driver’s Licence (C Class)
- A valid Department of Human Services Child-related Employment Screening
- Safe Environments for Children and Young People
- Capacity to periodically work outside of normal office hours
- Ability to travel in South Australia
If you do not possess these requirements you must have a willingness to obtain.
Baptist Care SA is committed to the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable people and as such applicants will be considered in accordance with our safety practices and suitability.
For further information please refer to the position description attached or email your queries to email@example.com, using the subject line: Project Officer, Business Development enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Candidates who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.