At Baptist Care SA, we find ways to make people's lives better.
Baptist Care SA provides out of home care, disability care, youth education and employment, homelessness and therapeutic support services. We work tirelessly to help South Australians achieve their full potential. Baptist Care SA is committed to working with the State’s most disadvantaged, championing local issues and connecting with people to provide transition pathways from adversity to opportunity.
The Role – Fixed term 2 year contract
The Manager Project Delivery will work collaboratively across the organisation to enhance project management capacity and capability to support the achievement of Baptist Care SA’s Strategic Horizons Plan 2019-2022. Working with Senior Managers and Executive Leaders you will coordinate and integrate the strategic projects whilst providing internal consultancy services.
Duties will include
- Ensuring strategic projects are appropriately defined, scoped, planned, governed, reported and delivered
- The development and implementation of a Project Management Office Framework, including associated policies, processes, tools, and guidelines
- Contributing expert specialist advice to key internal stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are met
Our ideal candidate has
- Significant experience in project, portfolio and change management including the establishment of Project Management Office services
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and as a business partner / internal consultant enabling innovation and business value creation
- Extensive knowledge of project management and business strategy preferably within the social services sector
- Demonstrated experience in influencing, negotiating and engaging positively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve improved outcomes
- A customer and people centric approach with an ability to deal effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to provide conceptual project briefs and fully costed project plans
Specific employment requirements
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, social sciences or equivalent experience
- Project management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2) or equivalent experience
- A valid full South Australia Driver’s Licence (C Class)
- A valid Department of Human Services Child-related Employment Screening
- Safe Environments for Children and Young People
- Capacity to periodically work outside of normal office hours
- Ability to travel in South Australia
If you do not possess these requirements you must have a willingness to obtain.
Baptist Care SA is committed to the safety and protection of all children and vulnerable people and as such applicants will be considered in accordance with our safety practices and suitability.
For further information please refer to the position description attached or email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Manager, Project Delivery enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Candidates who are of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.