Do you want to be part of using the business of banking as a force for good? Do you want to create positive impact for people and the planet? Bank Australia is the bank for people who want to be part of a movement creating a fairer and more just world.
We’re growing fast as more people choose to align their banking with their values. We’re a customer owned, B Corp certified bank. We empower our staff and 160,000+ customers to be part of the clean money movement.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst to join our Technology team and be based in Moe. The Senior Service Desk Analyst provides first level IT support via the phone and second level IT support either via remote desktop tools or desktop support to staff across the organisation.
Why join us
- We have big plans to become Australia’s most trusted bank and a leading purpose-driven business.
- As a certified B Corp, we’re part of a global business community who meet the highest social and environmental standards, putting purpose over profit.
- Every role and person in our bank is essential to bringing our values, purpose and aspiration to life.
- We offer flexible working options and competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave.
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours.
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community.
- We are the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide a high level of first level support, via the phone and second level either by remote desktop tools or desktop support to staff across the organisation
- Answer, evaluate and prioritise incoming requests and assists users with hardware, software, networking and other technology related problems
- Adhere to established SLA's with the business and key stakeholders for timely resolution of issues
- Log all support calls in Bank Australia’s Manage Engine Service Desk application
- Create and maintain Request for Work (RFW) records in the call logging tool, for the provision of support with third parties
- Liaise directly with third parties to ensure timely completion of RFWs and keep the appropriate staff members informed
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve the IT systems, both software and hardware
- Active participation in team meetings, events and conferences.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated experience providing responsive, high quality customer service and support
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude with a broad knowledge of application software
- A technical mind and the ability to proactively provide solutions
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good understanding of various technology platforms including Citrix Thin Client, Windows Server, Microsoft Office and Active Directory
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or relevant experience in supporting services within an ITIL Service Management framework in a customer service environment
- Commitment to Bank Australia’s purpose, aspiration, values and brand as well as the B Corp ethos.
Please note, some afterhours support will be required.
Bank Australia reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Candidates will be progressed as applications are received, rather than after the advertisement closure date. If you wish to be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible. Please note, the successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory background checks including but not limited to police and previous employment.