Come and help us build a different kind of bank, the bank Australia needs. We’re driven by a clear purpose to create mutual prosperity and positive impact for people and the planet.
We’re growing fast as more people choose to align their banking with their values. We’re looking for people who share those values and a commitment to creating a positive future for our 150,000 customers, our communities, and our environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent, full time Customer Service Manager at our Melbourne CBD Branch.
Why join us
- We offer flexible working options and competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours
- We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community
- We’re the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the branch which includes cash management, ensuring full compliance with all procedures and processes
- Lead and manage day to day branch operations with focus on consistent delivery of excellent customer experience in line with our online-led distribution strategy
- Works independently and takes ownership of issues, including accurate and proper records management and tactful resolutions of queries and escalations from both internal and external customers
- Ensure that branch premises are properly maintained and aligned to the Bank’s marketing guidelines
- Provide Operational support to staff including guiding them on the Bank’s policies and procedures on operational matters
- Effectively manage the resource allocation of the branch to meet the needs of the business
What you’ll bring
- Proven experience in a sales environment
- Ability and experience leading and motivating a team
- Ability to adapt and respond to change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Ability to effectively determine priorities and allocate high work volumes
- Ability to manage conflict and navigate sensitive situations and conversations
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, investigate and follow up queries
- Commitment to Bank Australia's values