Do you want to be part of using the business of banking as a force for good? Do you want to create positive impact for people and the planet? Bank Australia is the bank for people who want to be part of a movement creating a fairer and more just world.
We’re growing fast as more people choose to align their banking with their values. We’re a customer owned, B Corp certified bank. We empower our staff and 180,000+ customers to be part of the clean money movement.
We currently have two full time, permanent Customer Service Consultant opportunities in our Adelaide branch. The successful applicants will be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a team environment.
Why join us
- We have big plans to become Australia’s most trusted bank and a leading purpose-driven business
- As a certified B Corp, we’re part of a global business community who meet the highest social and environmental standards, putting purpose over profit
- Every role and person in our bank is essential to bringing our values, purpose and aspiration to life
- We offer competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours
- We are committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community
- We are the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation.
What you will be doing
- Providing exceptional customer service to meet the banking requirements of our customers both face to face and over the phone
- Assisting in the development of long term mutually rewarding relationships between our bank and its customers through various in branch transactions including but not limited to;
- cash deposit and withdrawals
- educating our customers on the benefits of online banking and using the Bank Australia APP,
- assisting in opening business accounts
- Identifying opportunities to market our range of financial products and services through continuous education and interaction with our customers both new and existing
- Promoting Bank Australia in a positive and professional way in our social, environmental and sustainability strategies through various volunteer programs and opportunities
- Positively contributing to the success of the branch and the branch team as a whole
What you will bring
- A track record in excellent customer service
- Confidence in building strong relationships with customers
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- The ability to determine priorities and work effectively under pressure
- FSRA Tier 2 accreditation preferred
- Commitment to Bank Australia’s purpose, aspiration, values and brand as well as the B Corp ethos.
- Previous customer service/sales experience is essential.
Bank Australia reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Candidates will be progressed as applications are received, rather than after the advertisement closure date. If you wish to be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible.