Come and help us build a different kind of bank, the bank Australia needs. We’re driven by a clear purpose to create mutual prosperity and positive impact for people and the planet.
We’re growing fast as more people choose to align their banking with their values. We’re looking for people who share our values and commitment to creating a positive future for our 160,000 customers, our communities, and our environment.
We currently have a permanent, full time Customer Service Consultant opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team in the Melbourne region.
Why join us
- We’re have big plans to become Australia’s most trusted bank and a leading purpose-driven business.
- As a certified B Corp, we’re part of a global business community who meet the highest social and environmental standards, putting purpose over profit,
- Every role and person in our bank is essential to bringing our values, purpose and aspiration to life.
- We offer flexible working options and competitive salary and benefits, including 11% super and paid parental, volunteer and family violence leave,
- We support our staff to grow their careers through learning and development and an organisational culture where we reward and recognise innovation and values, not long hours,
- We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce that reflects the Australian community.
- We’re the first bank in the world to own its own Conservation Reserve – which we use to protect threatened species and involve staff in conservation.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing exceptional customer service to meet the banking requirements of our customers
- Assisting in the development of long term mutually rewarding relationships between our bank and its customers
- Identifying opportunities to market our range of financial products and services
- Promoting Bank Australia in a positive and professional way in our social, environmental and sustainability strategies
- Positively contributing to the success of the Melbourne branches.
What you’ll bring
- A track record in excellent customer service
- Confidence in building strong relationships with customers
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- The ability to determine priorities and work effectively under pressure
- FSRA Tier 2 accreditation preferred
- Commitment to Bank Australia’s purpose, aspiration, values and brand as well as the B Corp ethos.
Previous customer service/sales experience is essential.
Bank Australia reserves the right to withdraw this advertisement at any time. Candidates will be progressed as applications are received, rather than after the advertisement closure date. If you wish to be considered, please submit your application as soon as possible.