In this newly-created position, working to the National Program Manager and closely with program colleagues and our education partners, the successful applicant will lead the development, and piloting, of new Ardoch program offerings, identify opportunities and means of adapting existing Ardoch programs to suit alternative delivery methods and coordinate the efficient and effective delivery of selected Ardoch programs.
To be successful in this role you must be a thinker, planner and doer, able to manage a range of projects at any one time and effectively coordinate the resources required, including the engagement of colleagues and external stakeholders, to deliver as planned. You will possess demonstrable project management skills, excel in your written and verbal communication and have a strong appetite for creating order and structure through your approach to planning, process management and documentation. Importantly, you will be results-driven, impatient to help have a positive impact on the educational outcomes of children experiencing educational disadvantage.
Position Functions and Responsibilities
- Work with the National Programs Manager and colleagues, and drawing on relevant internal and external data, develop new program ideas into workable pilot programs that can be tested with a limited number of education partners;
- Liaise with colleagues and external stakeholders (for example, education partners) to test ideas and concepts and invite input;
- Lead the development, including writing and design, of relevant materials that will support delivery of the pilot programs (including, but not limited to teacher, volunteer and student resources and internal process documentation);
- Identify and conduct risk assessments on pilot programs, including the development of appropriate risk management plans;
- Review, in conjunction with National Program Manager and relevant program coordinators, the effectiveness and impact of pilot programs, with a view to informing decisions to continue and/or scale the program;
- Develop additional resources necessary to support the scalability of new programs in order to embed as a core Ardoch offering to education partners.
- Develop project plans for new program initiatives that support the conception, ideation, design, development and pilot phases;
- Manage and maintain accountability for delivery against the agreed project plans;
- Work collaboratively with team colleagues to engage them in program consultation and review activities.
- Lead the coordination of selected Ardoch programs such as the annual production of Ardoch’s School Costs Guide or the coordination of STEM School Readiness Packs to early years services;
- Where relevant, develop and document processes and systems that support increased efficiency in the coordination of these programs to support further scaling of the programs.
Program Reporting and Evaluation
- Initiate and ensure accurate and timely data collection for all pilot program activities;
- Monitor, evaluate and report on programs according to the evaluation framework;
- Contribute to Ardoch’s activities in promoting new programs to education partners and/or marketing to funders by identifying case studies, data and evidence to support Ardoch’s reports to funders as well as advocacy and marketing; and
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records in relevant Ardoch database systems.
Other Duties as required commensurate with role
Please review the attached Position Description and for further information please contact Adele Stowe-Lindner, National Programs Manager on 9537 2414.
Ardoch is a Child Safe Organisation and an Equal Opportunity Employer and Indigenous Australians, people with a disability or are from a culturally and linguistically diverse background are encouraged to apply.