- FULL TIME
- ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
- SALARY NEG.
In 2021, from anywhere in Australia, are you ready to use your strategic, digital marketing and management skills to help change the narrative of Australia’s shared history?
Do you want to be part of a team that makes a difference in our country?
Are you interested in seeing better outcomes for Indigenous people?
ABOUT AUSTRALIANS TOGETHER
Australians Together is a not-for-profit organisation that believes better outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people begin with a change in perspective of all Australians. We help non-Indigenous people learn the true story of our shared history, understand how it’s still having an impact today and find meaningful ways to respond.
We support teachers to confidently teach Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives. We do this by creating curriculum resources and delivering professional learning workshops to teachers. We also have resources for workplaces, churches, and all people who call Australia home.
As the Head of Delivery, you’ll be a key member of the Australians Together Leadership Team, responsible for increasing the number of Australian schools and teachers using and engaging with Australians Together’s education resources.
You’ll develop and execute a delivery strategy that focusses primarily on digital strategies ensuring targets are met or exceeded which in turn will lead to growth in our target markets and impact in the education sector. Your digital marketing and sales knowledge will be utilised to deliver our products and services through multiple channels. You’ll also lead and encourage your team to be active in engaging with school leaders, stakeholders and key associations and ensure they are meeting their goals and targets.
- A senior leader and digital marketing strategist: You are skilled at building out and executing a range of strategies to get digital products to a target audience primarily online (teachers). You will develop a digital-first strategy for our education product to reach teachers online and execute this while leading and managing a team of reports. You also enjoy collaborating and implementing new and innovative ways to reach our audience.
- Able to encourage and keep your team accountable to achieve goals and results: You enjoy the challenge and focus of having goals and you have a proven track record in achieving these goals and facilitating great outcomes for all involved. You also enjoy supporting and encouraging your team to achieve their goals and targets.
- Always looking for an opportunity: You have a keen eye for building potential partnerships and creating plans to ensure they become mutually beneficial partner relationships.
- Outstanding at managing relationships: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills and present in a professional manner. Your relationship-focused approach will ensure that when a stakeholder is onboard, you’re able to retain and grow the partnership accordingly. You’re able to engage with Private and Christian School Associations and key leaders (as they are currently key audiences) with a growth mindsight to expand our networks
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS...
- Proven ability in a sales, marketing and business development role with 7+ years’ experience that includes digital delivery expertise.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams for high-performance, engagement and positive culture
- Experience managing marketing strategies and associated digital platforms
- Experience working with setting goals and achieving targets
- Proven track record of customer acquisition via digital delivery of products to the audience
- A tertiary qualification or equivalent experience in marketing as well as education, business or other related field
- Experience with Business to Consumer digital marketing strategies
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience dealing with senior management
- Customer relationship management system experience
- Experience in project management and excellent organisational skills, with high competency managing various competing priorities
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience working with education professionals, key leaders of school associations and principals, including Private and Christian School Associations
- Experience working with Indigenous or other non-dominant cultural communities
- Understanding of challenges for non-Indigenous teachers in teaching Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Head of Delivery - Remote / Work from Home enquiry via EthicalJobs, if you’d like a more detailed job description (or see attachment below).
We’re committed to creating a culturally safe workplace. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from diverse cultures, abilities and identities to apply.