- Maximum term position for 12 months
- Full time hours
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
In this role you will lead the underpinning components of our Justice strategy and plan by increasing the footprint of direct service delivery in the ACT, increasing the evidence base for our justice work, and identifying potential stakeholders, funding opportunities and collaborative partnerships to improve outcomes for people involved in the justice system. You will also provide senior level support to our Culture Talks program.
What you will bring
- Significant demonstrated understanding of the humanitarian impacts and issues for people in contact with the criminal justice system
- Proven leadership experience and success in the community sector, including staff/volunteer management and supervision; and direct client work addressing complex needs
- Proven capacity to be adaptive and resilient and to work independently in a self-directed manner, as well as in a team environment working across various project teams at a Regional, State and National level as required to drive impact
- Demonstrated skills in strategic thinking/strategy development, and conceptual and analytical skills
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to draft, review and edit documents to the highest standard.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to influence and lead internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in Agile project management and human centred design is desirable
- A current Driver’s License is mandatory
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Bianca Russell on 0409 940 756
Position Description - Project Lead Justice.pdf