- Full Time
- Ongoing position
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
Provide oversight and support for justice programs and engagement activities across the Northern Territory. Lead the development and implementation of the NT Justice strategy and drive new justice initiatives and provide strong advocacy with adult justice matters.
What you will bring
- Experience leading geographically dispersed individuals, groups and teams
- Skills in leading the design and execution of justice programs and strategies
- Experience applying project management frameworks that support diverse teams to deliver outcomes against agreed objectives
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- High-level understanding, experience and comfort delivering projects in dynamic and emerging fields
- High-level experience of the NT justice sector and challenges facing people in the justice system
- A working knowledge of MS office and some database management experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, skills and/or experience in humanities, social work, design thinking, social impact, business, project management or related fields
- An Ochre Card is a mandatory requirement for this role
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people. Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description below or contact Jenny Dally on 0400 027 154.
Position Description - Operations Team Leader Justice Programs.pdf