- Maximum term position until 30th June 2023
- Full time – 38 hours per week
- Aitkenvale location
Who we are
Australian Red Cross is part of the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. Our aim is to improve the lives of the most vulnerable people in Australia and across our region.
About the role
This position is responsible for adopting a case management approach that is planned, integrated and delivered in a coordinated way. The role will operate from a strengths based and capacity building framework and ensure that standards and principles that promote social inclusion, human rights, participation and client/consumer choice form part of their practice framework.
What you will bring
- Significant experience of working with individuals and/or families with complex needs, in a community services’ organisation or similar setting
- Demonstrated knowledge of evidence based case management strategies and principles with proven experience in delivering case management services to people ‘at risk’ of and/or experiencing vulnerabilities
- Demonstrated experience of administering Brokerage funds in the context of case management plans
- Ability to minimise the risk which arises from crisis situations and exercise professional judgement based on ethical and legislative requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of reflective practice and continuous improvement
- Tertiary Degree or Associate Diploma qualifications in human services combined with/or substantial skills, expertise and experience attained through employment, voluntary service and/or study
- A current employee Blue Card is a mandatory requirement for this role
- Current and valid Australian driver licence
Be part of one of the largest humanitarian organisations and know that the work contributes to improving outcomes for vulnerable people.
Red Cross offers generous salary packaging benefits and flexible working arrangements.
For further information about this role, please refer to the position description attached below or contact Gabrielle McCosker on 0409 702 085.
Position description: Case Manager Generic.pdf