Accessible Diversity Services Initiative Limited (ADSI) is a community based, non-profit organisation established to promote the principles of multiculturalism, access, equity, and social justice. It is committed to developing strategies which address the needs of all Australians, especially special needs groups such as refugees, women, youth, children, families, the elderly, the homeless and people with a disability. For more information visit www.adsi.org.au.
What We Offer
We offer competitive remuneration in the sector and
- Annual salary in between $95K-$105K dependent on qualification & experience
- Above award working conditions including 35hpw for full timers to improve work-life balance;
- Salary packaging up to $15,900 plus $2,500 Meals & Entertainment pa to increase the value of take-home pay;
- Access to Employee Assistance Program;
- Work laptop and mobile; and
- A harmonious workplace with supportive Executives.
What We Expect
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager for our Settlement and Community Services, who can achieve positive outcomes whilst maintaining teal morale and satisfaction.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Tertiary qualification of Social Work, Social Science, Psychology, or similar
- Minimum 5-years’ experience in the NFP sector on a managerial position, preferably community services
- Clear understanding of the professional, ethical and legal responsibilities and boundaries for managers
- Knowledge of block funded services and reflect it in daily management via planning, budgeting, and progress monitoring focusing on outcomes
- Proven project management experience in community services delivery
- Understanding of social, economic and individual issues of new refugees, humanitarians and migrants
- Ability to lead teams to deliver complex support such as children protection, DFV and homelessness
- Proven ability to deliver services as per KPIs set out in the workplan
- Excellent time management skills to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a multi-service setting
- Effective verbal/written communication skills to interpret complex matters concisely and precisely
- Previous experience in service-related change management focusing on improvements
- Current NSW Working with Children Check (Paid Worker) Clearance
- Current National Police Check (Paid Worker) Clearance
Preferred Selection Criteria
- Experience working in a culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) environment
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related area well regarded
- Membership of a professional body, such as AASW
A position description is attached.