About the Company
At Home Care is a registered NDIS service provider, with an exceptional team of people who put our clients first every single day. Our absolute passion is our clients, and helping them achieve their lifestyle goals, whilst being provided with incomparable care services. Our in-home care services range from complex high care, including private in-home care and nursing services, through to social support, daily living assistance and community access, for people in Perth and throughout WA.
About the Role
At Home Care is currently seeking compassionate, dedicated, and experienced Disability Support Worker to join our team in Bunbury. You will be working with a team of registered nurses and support workers providing support for a male Ventilator Dependent Quadriplegic in home and the community and assisting him achieve his life goals.
Why work for At Home Care?
- At Home Care is a dynamic organisation that is highly passionate about the support that we provide to the community, we are a close team that feels true purpose in our jobs every single day!
- Be involved in our amazing charity and fundraising initiatives
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and strong focus on wellbeing
- Great organisational culture and supportive Management team
- Opportunity to join a growing company in a growing industry
- Provide personal high complex care and support to client in their own home
- Personal care including bowel and catheter care
- Manual handling and hoisting
- Provide care for vent/ trache client
- Supporting client to engage and participate in their community
Skills and Experience
- Experience in working with people who have complex high care needs
- HLTAID003 Provide First Aid andHLTAID001 CPR certificate
- National Police Clearance and Drivers licence
- Demonstrated experience working with clients with high care needs
- Well developed written and verbal communication skills
Visit our website for further information www.athomehealth.com.au.