- Ideal development opportunity to broaden current fundraising experience or start a career in fundraising
- Permanent, full time role
- Excellent tax effective PBI salary packaging benefits
- Based in Sydney's Northern Beaches, NSW
Aspect is committed to providing an autism-friendly workplace and supporting an inclusive and diverse workforce. It is through this commitment that we encourage and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
About the role:
You will provide project coordination, fundraising and administrative support to the Community Fundraising team to help grow, engage and retain Aspect’s IN IT for AUTISM community supporter base and achieve income targets. Assist with and coordinate a range of activities to help deliver campaigns and build relationships with a network of fundraisers to encourage support and raise funds on behalf of Aspect. To view the full position profile, please click here.
- Provide project coordination, fundraising and administrative support to the Community Fundraising team to help grow, engage and retain Aspect’s IN IT for AUTISM community supporter base
- Maintain up-to-date content on the community fundraising section of the Aspect website, IN IT for AUTISM fundraising microsite and other fundraising platforms
- Provide excellent support and customer care to community fundraisers, Aspect staff, Aspect Schools, families, P&F Committees and volunteers
- Assist with the output of weekly/monthly campaign/event financial and performance trackers
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in communications, marketing, project co-ordination or administration or 1+ years’ experience
- Excellent organisational, project coordination, relationship and customer service skills
- Sound database skills with the ability to effectively manage various administrative tasks
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with people at all levels
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite and experience working with a CRM database
- Ability to attend out-of-hours local and national events throughout the year, including weekends, where needed
- Current driver licence
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM database is not essential but would be considered favourably
- Empathy for people with a disability and their families/carers is desirable
- NSW Working with Children Check clearance for paid employment
A National Police Check clearance is a requirement and Aspect will arrange this.
What we offer:
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. As a Public Benevolent Institution (PBI), Aspect employees receive tax-effective salary packaging opportunities including $15,899 each year tax free, increasing the value of your take-home pay. Click here for a summary of some of the benefits you can access when working at Aspect.
To apply: Please include your resume and complete the candidate questionnaire as part of Aspect's online recruitment process. Cover letter is optional.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
More information about Aspect: www.autismspectrum.org.au.
Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) is committed to providing an environment free from abuse, neglect and exploitation of the people we support.