- Work Type: Part-time, minimum 30hours/week
- Location: Summerland Farm, Alstonville
Summerland Farm is located on a beautiful macadamia and avocado farm, set high on the hills of the Alstonville plateau overlooking the Ballina coastline. This multi-award-winning attraction is a business of Aruma, committed to innovation, continuous improvement and building strong relationships through inclusive employment opportunities for people with disability.
About the role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated star to join our team in the role of Team Leader Weddings and Functions. This role has the extra benefits of salary packaging, a fitness passport, no split shifts, balanced evening work and great industry conditions, all while working in a beautiful location and contributing to a business that makes a difference!
Check us out Summerland Farm
This role will see you:
- Work collaboratively with the Weddings and Functions Lead to promote, plan and coordinate functions (including parties, corporate activities, conferences etc.)
- Enhance growth targets in restaurant sales through collaborative planning and coordination of functions and weddings, administration, daily trade, conferences, and corporate activities
- Display excellent customer service and build positive relationships with external customers, enhancing customer attraction to the business service offerings
- Provide administrative support that ensures retail business operational requirements are met
- Support our employees to become skilled team members of the broader hospitality and retail business services team.
You will benefit from being part of a much larger team, with multiple levels of support, and development and growth opportunities.
- A commitment to the Summerland Farm and Aruma's Code of Conduct
- Qualification in hospitality; or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated experience in supervising employees and or teams
- A practical understanding of WHS requirements
- Sound computer skills (MS Office) and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube)
- A current Australian driver's license.
Shortlisted applications will be required to undergo pre-employment checks and successful applicant will undergo NDIS Worker screening.