Multiple vacancies across the metro and regional QLD
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Support Co-ordination Team Manager to supports the Operations Manager, Support Co-ordination by supervising, mentoring and developing a Support Co-ordinator team to ensure a high performance, customer and business focus model, with exemplary local reputation.
What success looks like…
- Lead a team of Support Co-ordinators, providing regular informal and planned formal supervision and mentoring.
- Build a high-performance team culture focusing on business development, alongside a high-performance customer experience focus
- Ensure quality support co-ordination services; meeting customer outcomes, effective liaison/communication with customers, families, carers, and relevant stakeholders
- Ensure that the Support Co-ordinator team meets their billing KPI, the expectations of their Success Profile and provide high level reports on Team performance
- Maintain community and sector links to keep up to date with reforms and operational changes
- Maintain knowledge of NDIS processes and the NDIS Price Guide to maximise the use of the funds in customer Plans in line with their NDIS goals and the effective full expenditure of support co-ordination funds.
- Champion and promote the Support Co-ordinator Team and advise on how service provision and processes can be altered or redesigned to better meet customer and business needs.
- Proactively promote Aruma Support Co-ordination across the Region and grow the Support Co-ordination business
- Work collaboratively with other Support Co-ordinator Team Managers as part of an Aruma National Team
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- A demonstrated and strong commitment to Aruma's Code of Conduct, Vision, Values and Purpose
- Strong and comprehensive experience (at least 12 months) in the role of Support Co-ordinator, managing a full-time caseload of support co-ordination customers.
- Demonstrated skills in the role of leader of a high-performance team/s
- Relevant training or professional qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt communication style to meet people's needs
- Able to resolve conflict
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong administrative skills; time management, coordination of tasks, efficient work practices
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems and technology
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to recognise the importance of business development and sustainable revenue
- Ability to build and maintain strong community connections and relationships with service providers, individuals and/or families/carers
- Ability to understand the NDIS Price Guide and flexibility within budgets, the NDIS legislation and rules including provisions relating to reasonable and necessary supports and the role of the mainstream service system
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.