At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dedicated and hands on Billing Solutions Developer to assist and work alongside the Customer Billing Solution Development team on a fixed term contract until June 2021.
Reporting to the Program manager you will work collaboratively and support on API Integration approaches, methods, processes and tools.
What success looks like…
- Commitment to work collaboratively with all stakeholders, developing strong working relationships to achieve the organisational goals assigned to the role
- Excellent understanding of SQL Server Development and programming principles
- Experience in integration with RestAPI
- Experience with automation solutions (such as WinAutomation)
- Excellent understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle including requirements elicitation, design, development, test, release, and support and industry standards around the same
- Experience with code build tools such as DevOPs with continuous build continuous integration
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- Minimum 4 years' integration experience, with 2+ years BizTalk experience
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in the following: Microsoft Project Plan or similar planning tool, Agile development methodology, Azure Cloud
- A customer-centric and holistic approach in the workplace and a positive attitude towards people with disability, their families and carers
- Ability to be a proactive, solution focused problem solver
- A strong team player attitude, that is organised, reliable and has the ability to work collaboratively with others
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.