At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar much higher.
Aruma is seeking a Service Manager to join our team who will be responsible for a portfolio of supported living services and organic growth.
As a Service Manager you will…
- Ensure quality of services; meeting customer outcomes, effective liaison/communication with customers, families, carers, and relevant stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge of NDIS support planning, processes and the NDIS Pricing Guide to effectively integrate the NDIS funding model into portfolio
- Meet budgets and service targets and provide high level reports on portfolio performance
- Ensure effective operational management of the portfolio including all administrative support within Aruma policy and procedural guidelines
- Lead and manage teams to achieve customer and organisational goals
- Develop a high performance culture, committed to quality and outstanding customer service
- Optimise staffing levels within budget requirements; liaise with Schedulers and Replacement Officers to ensure effective utilisation of staff
- Maintain community and sector links to keep up to date with reforms and operational changes
What you need to be successful in this role…
- A relevant tertiary qualification in disability/community services or related field
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in disability services, including time in a management or supervisory role
- Comprehensive knowledge of person-centred principles and approaches
- Solid knowledge of NDIS funding model and processes
- Strong financial acumen (funding agreements, P&L's, budgets, multiple cost centres)
- Highly developed communication skills; written and verbal
- Management reporting capability including data analysis and benchmarking
- Able to adapt communication style to specific needs of individuals or groups
- Capacity to implement change and identify opportunities for innovation
- Confidence and capability in using MS Office, systems and technology
- A current Australian driver's licence and the ability to travel intra or interstate from time to time.
- Passion for supporting the human rights of people with a disability and a focus on quality outcomes
Be a part of this dedicated, collaborative team. We offer the benefits of a competitive salary and salary packaging of up to $15,900.
Our success depends on YOU. We'd love to hear your story. Join our team now!
Please include a covering letter and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.
Find out more about us at www.aruma.com.au
Our success depends on YOU. We would love to hear your story.
If you are passionate about supporting people with disabilities to be active, inclusive participants in their communities and would like to work in a role that is both challenging and rewarding, we would love to hear from you.
Aruma is a Child Safe Organisation