- Location: Flexible in Aruma offices within NSW, VIC or QLD (Preference for Sydney, NSW)
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
Aruma is committed to establishing and maintaining a diverse workforce and seeks applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, read on because we are on the lookout for a dynamic IT Security Analyst to take ownership of a range of systems security related activities.
As our new IT Security Analyst you will support the IT&T team to reduce and manage security related incidents by proactive monitoring, reactive support and documentation of security incidents. Being a greenfield role, you will also have a hand in supporting the new development of a new security policy and drive our security strategy.
During the interview process, Aruma is willing to discuss flexible working options, in alignment with stakeholder needs
What success looks like…
- Systems ownership for SIEM platform
- Remaining up to date on emerging technologies, threats and system security protection measures in a rapidly evolving technology environment.
- Monitor the approach and compliance of security administration processes and security access by assessing metrics and data to identify unauthorised activity and prevent breaches occurring
- Respond to events by conducting root cause analysis, engaging with stakeholders, and changing or recommending changes to systems required to mitigate threat.
- Develop collaborative working relationships with all relevant stakeholder groups across Aruma services
- A positive attitude to people with disability, their families and carers
- Demonstrate skills in security business analysis and control selection.
- Demonstrated ability to take on new skills and appetite to learn more
- Familiarity with SIEM tools.
- Technical experience with Microsoft Windows products security (Group Policies, Security Centre)
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as ISO27001, NIST, VPDSS.
- Awareness of and understanding of the purpose of Firewalls, Antivirus, intrusion detection technologies.
- Excellent communicator with confident, articulate Facilitation and Presentation skills, and able to adapt to multiple audiences
- Self-led and motivated with the ability to manage your own day-to-day tasks
- A natural problem solver, solutions focused
- Flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Attend Aruma offices as requested for training and project team meetings
- Own transport and drivers' licence
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative team and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, a competitive salary, the option of salary packaging up to $15,990 and career development opportunities. Apply Now!