At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dedicated and hands-on Project Manager to primarily support the Transformation office in establishing an Information Management framework for Aruma. This role may also provide project support across other projects at Aruma. This role is a Fixed Term Contract for a duration of approximately 12 months.
You will assist with various project teams and key stakeholders to drive end to end project management functions, from initiation through to planning, execution, closing and post implementation review.
What success looks like…
- Initiation, set up and planning of the Information Management project, working collaboratively with key stakeholders, ensuring all project resources, processes, tools and governance structures are in place.
- Best practice project management methodologies (PMBoK / Prince2) and supporting tools with the ability to guide project team members on current and next stage in the project lifecycle
- High level and detailed planning of project milestones, outputs and tasks
- Partnerships with Data stakeholders to ensure teams are engaged to embed the changes delivered by the Project
- Engagement with all levels of management including Board and ELT to map their requirements relating to the reporting of customer, finance, workforce, property and billing data. This will inform the design of organisation-wide integrated dashboards.
- Ongoing project reporting at multiple levels for senior stakeholders, reference groups and project working groups
- Change request process in place to support the review of change to project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- High quality project artefacts - Terms of Reference, Business plans, Project Plans, Schedules, Resource Plans, Risk Registers - which can then be transitioned to project resources to manage ongoing
- Clear definition of project costs, scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with stakeholders
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- 15+ years' project management experience, and a minimum of 10 years' experience in business-driven data projects
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and formal qualifications in best practice project management methodologies (PMBoK/Prince2) with demonstrated practical experience
- Strong understanding of cloud-based Data Architecture, Lake & Warehousing solutions
- Experience in either developing, implementing and embedding a greenfield data strategy or demonstrated experience in continuous improvement
- Experience of project management tools/software and understanding of portfolio management
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- The ability to prioritise work across competing projects, whilst being flexible and agile, with quality deliverables and outcomes
- Microsoft Project Professional software experience
- A current Australian driver's license
- Practical application of best practice change management principles
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now with your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.