At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Project Manager to partner closely with Aruma's key stakeholders and staff, to lead end to end project management process, to support the transformation of our business. This is a 6 months fixed term contract.
What success looks like…
- Define project scope, schedule and all key KPIs while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value
- Organise and lead project status and working meetings
- Prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from project schedule and plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned project impacts
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management
- Support Transformation leadership in managing customer expectations for project and portfolio deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- Strong dependency management and tracking between various in-flight and new portfolio of projects
Skills and experience that make you stand out…
- 8+ years' experience as a Project Manager within the IT/Technology Consulting/ Transformation functions
- Degree in Business and/or IT and/or relevant practical experience
- Core systems delivery and business analysis exposure (ERP, Finance, HR, CRM, Incident/Risk, Rostering etc)
- Project Management methodology experience (Prince2 and/or Agile/Scrum)
- End to end functional and non-functional business analysis skills
- Highly effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Workshop presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong administration skills; time management, coordination of tasks
- Excellent computer literacy and confidence and capability in using systems
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building skills
- Project Manager (PMP/Prince2) and Agile/Scrum certifications
- Knowledge of MS Sharepoint for document management
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative organisation and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, ongoing supervision and professional development opportunities, a competitive salary and the option of salary packaging.
Apply now by clicking "Apply Now". Submit your cover letter addressing the success criteria and a current resume outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.