- Project Administrator
- Reservoir, VIC
- Full-Time, 4 months FTC
At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar much higher.
We are currently seeking a Project Administrator to support our Operations team in the day-to-day administrative requirements for a 4 month fixed term contract.
What success looks like:
- Providing high-level administrative support to the operations team's day-to-day requirements
- Administering meetings, including scheduling, agenda preparation and minute-taking
- Following established administrative practices and assist with the development and implementation of new administrative practices
- Preparing documentation relevant to team activities, including current, proposed and pending projects
- Supporting the team to track and report on project progress
- Actively contribute to continuous improvement and consistency of administrative practices across team activities
- Support customer service activities, including response to phone and email enquiries
- Assist with research and data management activities
Skills that make you stand out:
- Administration experience preferably in a similar industry
- A positive and contemporary attitude to people with disability, their families and carers
- High-level administration skills, including document control and a quality management focus
- Excellent computer literacy and well-developed technology skills for administration, including intermediate to advanced level Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication skills
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time management and coordination of tasks
- Demonstrated commitment to Aruma values and Code of Conduct
- A current Australian driver's license
Nice to have's…
- Experience in Community Services sector or related field will be highly regarded
- Experience using SharePoint, Skype for business and project management software
Be part of this dedicated, collaborative team and make a difference! We offer the benefits of flexibility, a competitive salary, the option of salary packaging up to $15,990 and career development opportunities. Apply Now!
Aruma is a Child Safe Organisation.