At Aruma, we support people with disabilities to live great lives. It's the reason we exist - after all, why should anyone have to settle for anything less? And to make this a reality, we rely on the skill and commitment of our Aruma team.
Our Aruma team is an incredible bunch of people. They're bold, brave and courageous. They see possibilities where others may not. They stand up for the things that matter and stand together as a team. And while they're serious about human rights, they have a knack for finding joy in life - even in the most unexpected places.
When you're part of the Aruma team, you're not just supporting people. You're pioneering new paths, challenging assumptions, daring to think differently, and telling society to raise its bar higher.
An exciting, 12 Month FTC opportunity has become available, reporting to the NDIS Specialist, the NDIS Advisor will support and guide operational teams with the preparation and delivery of NDIS quotes for submission to Aruma's Finance team. They advise Area Managers, Operations Managers and House Supervisors in the process for capturing all relevant customer activities to be incorporated into NDIS plans and recommend methods for collecting items of evidence that will support submissions.
What success looks like
- High quality, comprehensive NDIS quotes are prepared
- NDIS quotes submitted maximise funding opportunities for customers
- The NDIS quoting process is simplified and clearly understood by operational teams
- The skills and knowledge base of Area Managers, Operations Managers and House Supervisors is enhanced
- Area Managers, Operations Managers and House Supervisors feel supported to prepare and submit high quality NDIS quotes and execute NDIS plans
What you need to be successful in this role
- A commitment to the Code of Conduct of Aruma Services
- Tertiary qualified in relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in disability or related sector
- Extensive practical experience in the delivery of human services programs with an emphasis on disability services
- A deep understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme, the NDIS, Quality & Safeguarding Practice Standards, or other standards
- Previous experience developing NDIS quotes and/or implementing NDIS plans
- Understanding of the statutory and regulatory frameworks in which Aruma operates
- Ability and experience in coaching and mentoring staff
- Well-developed computer skills - MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point; including the capacity to learn new systems
- Strong organisational skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently to organise and prioritise workload, handle multiple tasks and work efficiently and effectively to deadlines and respond to multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills; adaptable to the specific needs of individuals or groups - including liaison, negotiation, and the ability to write policies and procedures and create professional standard reports
Be a part of this dedicated and collaborative team. We offer the benefits of a competitive salary and salary packaging of up to $15,900.
To be part of the Aruma journey, apply now!